Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The Wii U was a successor to the Wii released in 2012. The main feature of the system was the second screen built in to the GamePad, which could allow for asymmetric gameplay. It was backwards compatible with Wii games and controllers.
- Nintendo Land (November 18th, 2012) - One of the 12 attractions, Balloon Trip Breeze, is a reimagining of Balloon Trip mode.
- Game & Wario (March 28th, 2013) - The Gamer mode revolves around playing the Balloon Fighter handheld game.
- Wii Fit U (October 31st, 2013) - In the Trampoline Target minigame, the player can see Miis flying with Balloons at 1,200 feet.
- Taiko no Tatsujin Wii U Version (November 21st, 2013) - Music from Balloon Fight was available as DLC, but the songs are now no longer available for download.
- Super Smash Bros. for Wii U (November 21st, 2014) - The Villager returns as a playable character with a move based on Balloon Fight, and there is a playable demo of the NES game.
- amiibo tap: Nintendo's Greatest Bits (April 30th, 2015)
- Super Mario Maker (September 10th, 2015) - The Balloon Fighter was added as a costume in an update.