The game consists of twelve sub-games called "attractions," as well as a central hub and an "attraction tour" mode. There are three competitive attractions, three team-based attractions, and six solo attractions. Each is based on a Nintendo game or franchise.
- Mario Chase
- One player plays as Mario and must try to escape the rest of the players.
- Based generally off of the Super Mario series.
- Luigi's Ghost Mansion
- One player plays as a ghost and must try to catch all of the other players before being defeated.
- Based off of the Luigi's Mansion series.
- Animal Crossing Sweet Day
- One player plays as both Booker and Copper, and must try to stop the other players from collecting candy.
- Based off of the Animal Crossing series.
- The Legend of Zelda: Battle Quest
- The player using the GamePad is an archer and the other players wield swords, and the entire team must defeat enemies as they travel through the level.
- Based off of the Legend of Zelda series.
- Metroid Blast
- The player using the GamePad pilots a gunship and the other players walk along the ground with blasters. The team must work together to defeat waves of enemies in missions.
- Based off of the Metroid series.
- Pikmin Adventure
- The player using the GamePad plays as Olimar and commands an army of Pikmin, including the other players. The team must reach the goal of each mission within a time limit.
- Based off of the Pikmin series.
- Takamaru's Ninja Castle
- The player holds the GamePad sideways, and slides upward on the touch screen to launch throwing stars at enemies and targets.
- Based off of The Mysterious Murasame Castle, a game released for the Famicom.
- Donkey Kong's Crash Course
- The player tilts the GamePad to move a contraption through an obstacle course.
- Based off of Donkey Kong.
- Captain Falcon's Twister Race
- The player turns the GamePad to steer the Blue Falcon down a road filled with obstacles.
- Based off of the F-Zero series.
- Balloon Trip Breeze
- Yoshi's Fruit Cart
- The player draws a path on the GamePad screen to make a Yoshi eat all of the fruit on screen.
- Based off of Yoshi's Story.
- Octopus Dance
- The player uses the analog sticks and motion controls to repeat a dance.
- Based off of Game & Watch game Octopus.