Jurassic World: Dominion Dominates Fandom Wikis - The Loop
Do you like this video?
The phase is similar to Phase 1, but there are two smaller platforms which are to the sides and above the main platform, and both of those smaller platforms have a green Balloon Bird. The main platform still has the three pink Birds.
- Like Phase 1 and 3, this level is not repeated later in the game.
- The collision for the bottom platforms extend further inward by 2 pixels on each side compared to every other phase in the game. This is possible because the collision for each phase is completely separate from the visible platforms.
- The book Playing With Power: Nintendo NES Classics incorrectly states that three green Balloon Birds and two pink Balloon Birds. It also uses a picture of Phase 1 in place of a screenshot of Phase 2.
- In the game's code, this phase is built by combining Phase 1 and the two extra platforms. This is the only phase to combine multiple phase layouts.
- This is one of the four phases shown in a Japanese TV commercial advertising both Balloon Fight and Ice Climber, the others being phases 7, 8, and 9.
|Common||Balloon Trip - Bonus Stage|
|Vs. Balloon Fight||Green||Orange||Turquoise||Blue||Yellow|
|1 - 2 - 3||4 - 5 - 6||7 - 8 - 9||10 - 11 - 12||13 - 14 - 15|
|16 - 17 - 18||19 - 20 - 21||22 - 23 - 24||25 - 26 - 27||28 - 29 - 30|
|1 - 2 - 3||4 - 5 - 6||7 - 8 - 9||10 - 11 - 12|
|Game & Watch||Phase 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16|
|Balloon Kid/Balloon Fight GB||Vs. Stage - Pencilvania - Forest - Sea A - Whale - Sea B - Northern Sea - Cave - Secret Base|
|Balloon Trip Breeze||Morning||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
|Afternoon||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|
|Evening||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|
|Night||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|