Phase 10 is the first stage in Balloon Fight to use the blue palette.
This stage is unique, as it features four Propellers, and even has Balloon Birds spawn on them, which is not seen in any other phase. There are a total of five Balloon Birds, with three yellow Balloon Birds on all of the Propellers except for the leftmost one, and two green Balloon Birds on the lower two platforms.
- This phase has more Propellers than any other in the game. It's also the only phase in the game that has Balloon Birds spawn on Propellers.
- Because of this, a minor glitch can be done. If you bump a Propeller which has a Balloon Bird pumping up their balloons, the Balloon Bird will slowly fall through while continuing to pump up their balloons.
- This phase is still intact in Tingle's Balloon Fight DS, without any real differences, other than being stretched vertically to be on both screens of the DS.
- This phase appears as Phase 100 (A0), which is the last stage in Tingle's Balloon Fight DS.
- The book Playing With Power: Nintendo NES Classics incorrectly states that this phase has four yellow Balloon Birds, but there are only three.
|Common||Balloon Trip - Bonus Stage|
|Vs. Balloon Fight||Green||Orange||Turquoise||Blue||Yellow|
|1 - 2 - 3||4 - 5 - 6||7 - 8 - 9||10 - 11 - 12||13 - 14 - 15|
|16 - 17 - 18||19 - 20 - 21||22 - 23 - 24||25 - 26 - 27||28 - 29 - 30|
|1 - 2 - 3||4 - 5 - 6||7 - 8 - 9||10 - 11 - 12|
|Game & Watch||Phase 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - 10 - 11 - 12 - 13 - 14 - 15 - 16|
|Balloon Kid/Balloon Fight GB||Vs. Stage - Pencilvania - Forest - Sea A - Whale - Sea B - Northern Sea - Cave - Secret Base|
|Balloon Trip Breeze||Morning||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6||Day 7|
|Afternoon||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|
|Evening||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|
|Night||Day 1||Day 2||Day 3||Day 4||Day 5||Day 6|